IRCTC Latest Information Today: Here comes a bit of good news for the train passengers. They’ll e-book train tickets at reduced fare because the Indian Railways has announced the restoration of regular practice services from December 10. As per a report by Zee News, the transfer from the Railways will allow passengers journey in trains with decrease fares than particular trains. The Indian Railways has steadily lifted several restrictions it had imposed during the COVID pandemic. The most recent choices are aimed at providing aid to passengers who had been facing high ticket fares.
The Railways had final year began operating trains within the special class to bring crowding in trains below control to curb the unfold of coronavirus. However, the Railways charged extra to passengers for particular class practice tickets than normal trains.
The Railways has additionally said that Divyang and women passengers can e-book train tickets in reserved coaches with ease by booking the unreserved tickets.
Final month, Railways has issued an order to discontinue the ‘special’ tag for mail and specific trains and revert to pre-pandemic ticket costs with rapid impact.
In a letter to the zonal railways’ final month, the Railway Board stated trains will now be operated with their common numbers and fares will revert to regular pre-Covid costs.
Nonetheless, the nationwide transporter stated that for tickets booked in advance, no distinction of fare is to be collected by Railways, or any refund shall be permitted. Neither order nonetheless specifies when the zonal railways are required to revert to their pre-Covid common providers.
List of trains in which passengers can travel with unreserved tickets:
- Hemkunt Express
- Dehradun-Amritsar Junction- Dehradun Express
- Jammu Tawi – Varanasi – Jammu Tawi Express
- Chandigarh – Prayagraj Sangam – Chandigarh Express
- Fazilka-Delhi Junction-Fazilka
- Unchahar Express
- Amritsar-New Delhi-Amritsar
- Daulatpur Chowk-Delhi Junction-Daulatpur
- Bareilly-New Delhi- Bareilly Intercity
- Bareilly-Varanasi-Bareilly Intercity
- Bareilly – Prayagraj Sangam – Bareilly Passenger
- Dehradun-Varanasi-Dehradun Express
- Dehradun-Delhi Junction- Dehradun Mussoorie Express
- Delhi Junction-Pratapgarh Junction- Delhi Junction Padmavat Express
- Jalandhar City – New Delhi – Jalandhar City Express
- New Delhi-Lohia Khas Junction-New Delhi Sarbat Da Bhala Express
- Moga Intercity
- Prayagraj Nauchandi Express
- Varanasi Junction-Lucknow-Varanasi Junction Superfast Shuttle Express